Totally Confused

It has been almost 5 months since I joined this bank.
Up till now, something still bothering me around.
I was assigned to report to my supervisor.
The problem is, there is always different opinion from my supervisor and my Unit Head.
Every time, I followed the order of my supervisor there will always be a change of mind from my Unit Head. Then, as a result I need to do it all over again. Argghh....it makes me really fed up with all this nonsense. Whose exactly should I listen to?
It seems like they don't communicate well between each other and I'm the one stuck in the middle.

Well, I have another month before my confirmation. I wonder I can still survive with all the conflicts surrounding. Only time will tells.

Back to my ordinary life...

Last Saturday, I'm having a “Cukur Jambul” event for my lovely daughter. I didn't make it too grand just a simple one with some Pulut Kuning. Now my daughter is totally bald. Hahahaha. Insyaallah I'll put some of photos tomorrow.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers