I'm Late

Today is the first time I'm late since joining EON Bank.
I arrived 5 minutes late which is 8.50 am.
Well, it wasn't too bad but it somehow affect my boss impression....I think.

Actually, yesterday I didn't got enough sleep. Forgot to mentioned that yesterday my baby and my wife already come back to our house. Usually I can only see my baby during weekend but now I can see her everyday.

Back to the reason on my lateness, this morning my baby woke up every one and a half hour. Even though I'm not the one giving her milk but still I'm awake from her loud voice crying. I also need to change the diaper at around 4 am this morning. Now I know how tired my wife is since I'm only facing this situation during weekend before.

The last time my baby woke up around 5.30 am. I have set my phone alarm at 6.30 am however I only woke up from my bed at around 7.30 am. I quickly take my bath and drive my car heading towards Terminal Putra LRT station. To make things worst, the train only arrived at 8.10am. From that moment I know I'll be late since it took 45 minutes to reach my office from Terminal Putra. I don't even have time for my breakfast today. Hopefully tomorrow I won't be late again. Hahahahah. After all, I'm glad I can help my wife.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers