Confirmation

Today 5 May 2008 means I've been working here in EON Bank for six months. Unofficially, I'm now a confirmed staff and just waiting for the official letter from HR. I've done the appraisal for confirmation last week and my score isn't too bad.
Now, I'm already entitled for the staff car loan at 4% monthly reduced. But I'm only looking forward for a staff housing loan at a rate of 3% per annum. Not bad huh.

Even though I'm already a confirmed staff, something still bothering me. After the bank announced the salary adjustment, the fresh graduates who joined the bank earning now earning almost the same salary with me who already have 4 years of experience. This is totally unfair and I would like to seek explanation from the HR today. Better that I rejoined again the bank. Hahahaha. If I managed to get some adjustment as well, then it would be a bonus for me. I pray for God on that and hope you guys pray for me as well.


2 comments:

AnTo said...

fresh grads earning same as the experienced staffs...where have i heard/seen this before....mmmmmm....anyways, my prayers alwiz with u bro

Encik Lubalang said...

Sama la kat sini wan... After adjustment fresh grads dpt almost the same with experienced. Nasib baik aku dpt special adjustment. Kalu x aku start rebellion hehehe...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers