Balik Kampung & Meeting

It has been sometimes since I last update my blog.

Last week I went back to my hometown in Ipoh. After I didn’t came back in June.

Normally, I’ll be going back at least once a month. This time, I’m not only gone back to Ipoh, but I went back to my grandmother house in Bukit Mertajam.

My grandmother has never seen her new great grandchildren. Heheheh….Sorry Tok for only bring back Adriana after nearly 5 months since she was born.

I went back to Ipoh fist on Friday just after working hours.

The next morning I travel to Bukit Mertajam with my parent using their new Corolla Altis. It has been a few months since they bought it but I haven’t taste a ride on it.

Hehehehe… I can save on my petrol and toll.

Tok holding Adriana


Yesterday, I have another meeting with Microsoft.

This time it was at their office. Hehehehe…To tell you the truth this was the first time I went to any office at KLCC. Their office is located at the 29th Floor Tower 2. The office really impressed me. Almost like the Google office that I look from email I received about it.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers