Wimbledon Final

I’m not really a big fan of tennis but I do follow up the news and sometimes I also play it. But yesterday, it was a big match between world number 1 Roger Federer versus world number 2 Rafael Nadal.

I always adore Nadal with the way of his play compare to Federer which I think a bit show off. To all Federer fan, don’t get mad at me. This is just my humble opinion.

I watched the game from start until the game suspended at third set when Nadal already won first two sets with 6-4, 6-4. When the game was suspended Federer leads the third set with 5-4. By that time, its already 12.00 midnight and considering I have to work today, I stopped watching it. But I have the feeling Nadal will win it. Heheheheh.


0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers