One Month

Today mark the completion of one month I work in Bank Muamalat.
So far everything seems so good.
I've been quite busy lately with all the documentation for a project that I need to handle.
Not to forget, lot of meeting that I need to attend. In fact, today I've just had a meeting with Microsoft at KLCC.
Right now, I'm almost familiar with the bank system as well the network architecture.
But there's still lot of things to learn.
Well....one month down and five month to go before my confirmation.
I might enjoyed other fringe benefits once I get my confirmation.
Can't wait for that moment to come.

4 comments:

Akram said...

congratz bro! :)

Adli said...

haha..aku 2 tahun baru nak confirm in service ni

Anonymous said...

wey......dah mai klcc tak bagitau pun...

wanrulez said...

hehehe...work matters.
tu yg malas nk bg tau

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers