1 year and counting

Today 9/6/2009 marks one year of my service in Bank Muamalat. It's not an easy way to sustain. Especially within one year, I've been working with 3 different Head of Department.
Within this time as well, few of my colleagues has left the organization and even transfered to other department. And lately, people keep on looking for another job. For me....I'll just wait and see.

As what I mentioned in my previous post, there's someone that has been disrupting the harmony in the team. I pray for a new changes inside the organization.

5 comments:

Langit Jiwa said...

huhu, kat mana2 pun ada je masalah ketaktenteraman dlm pejabat melibatkan rakan sekerja eh..
biasa la tuh.. yg penting kita buat kerja kita..

wanrulez said...

mmg kita buat kerja kita....tp skrg ni..keje yg aku x patut buat pun dah kena buat.

Unknown said...

Emangnya gitu la wan, kat sini pun sama, so cuba bertahan sampai ke titisan peluh terakhir

Azie-Cipul said...

setiala keja kat ctu wan ..skrg susah kot nak carik keja baru;)

do visit my blog:http://azziah.blogspot.com

cipul

cas2 negatip said...

Ape keja yg x patut ko buat tu.. bgtau la?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers