At last....

It has been so while since my last update. Those who has been following my blog, definitely noticed it. I can be consider as an active blogger last time but now its totally different.
There are some obstacles preventing me from updating my blog regularly. Hehehe...is it just some excuses? Well, among the reasons are:

1) The bank have block access to blogger, blogspot, wordpress etc. Even though I'm the one who controls it, but still I would try not to blog during office hour. Hehehehe. I'm the internet master here (proudly)

2) Secondly, I'm too busy with all the projects, working paper, management approval paper, POC. So far everything has been finalized and the projects that I've been handling since the first day I joined already concluded. Just waiting for PO issuance. Thank God.

3) Thirdly, I'm too busy learning new thing in the office or I can say in the IT world right now. I've been the main support for Macbook in the Bank. On top of that, I also need to equipped myself with Blackberry setting and configuration. I took it as a challenge, besides it can be add up to my CV.

Last but not least, here's something about Adriana my lovely daughter. She seems like to dig her nose (is this a correct words?). Here's a picture of her. The image quite blurr since I'm just using my mobile phone. Not DSLR.
I've also bought her a laptop. The main reason was to prevent her from disturbing me when I go online. Unfortunately, it only attracts her for a while.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sapa ajar korek hidung ni Wan? hehe..comel jer main laptop tu..ikut jejak ayahanda yer

Langit Jiwa said...

adriana ok lagi, dia korek idung dia sendiri..
kalau anak aku lagi baik hati, dia nak korekkan hidung aku pulak.. aku biar kan aje, hehehe..

wanrulez said...

hehehe...anak bapak.kenalah jd IT savvy gak

akr4m said...

hahaha, sama cam adam la, korek idung dah x korek sgt dah, aku ada gambar adam korek idung clear, haha. pasal laptop pun sama, pantang aku on, confirm nak ngendeng sebelah, haha, payah tul nak online kat umah :P

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers