Its my birthday....a year older

It’s my birthday today. I’ll be on half day leave today. Well, my wife planned to celebrate it somewhere. Just the two of us, without Adriana. She’ll be staying at nursery. Heheheh.

I received the first wish about 12.05a.m this morning. It was from my mother in Ipoh. Thank you mama, love you so much.

Guess what I get for this year birthday from my wife? It was something that I’ve been dreaming of actually. It is a new NOKIA handphone. Here’s how the phone looks like:


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday wan...nak jugak hp tu..hehe

Abu Humairah said...

hepi besday..
semoga beroleh keredhaan Allah sentiasa..

p/s: hadiah besday kite sama le..hehehe

Langit Jiwa said...

happy besday n many happy returns.

tak dpt handphone baru, handphone lama pun jadik la, eheh..

Azie-Cipul said...

tu diah hadiah besday...grand;)
heppy besday wan..moga bahagia dunia and akhirat

munira said...

hepi burfday ;)
doaku moga hidup lebih selamat,aman,damai dan sejahtera (hehehehe skema gile!)

munira said...

hepi burfday ;)
doaku moga hidup lebih selamat,aman,damai dan sejahtera (hehehehe skema gile!)

Adli said...

hepi besday wan.
maka bertambah la sorg lg pengguna 5800XM.. hehe

wanrulez said...

thanks semua..

ramai rupanya yg pakai 5800 ni.
hehehehhe

Anonymous said...

wan.. hepi besday.. tahniah.

Azimsardan said...

hepi belated birthday wan... semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki...

hang_lipur said...

hepi besday...kite nie peng'wish' yg ke brp ek? hehehe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers