Weekend Outing

Last weekend, my mother was in KL. She got a complimentary stay at Impiana KLCC. So she decided to bring my daughter as well her only granddaughter to Aquaria KLCC.
While my mother and father went to Aquaria, me myself and my wife went to the Expo Barangan Buatan Malaysia (Malaysian Homemade Expo). We did buy something there, but all of it are just food. The rest of the thing didn't suits our interest.
On the part of the Convention Centre, Adriana was enjoying herself with my mother and father watching all fish inside Aquaria. At first i was quite afraid whether she will cries all day long. Here's some of the picture that my mother took. She really likes watching all those fish.

3 comments:

Langit Jiwa said...

wah adriana, kelihatan sudah semakin 'dewasa' skrg..

Unknown said...

Berapa dah umur dia wan. awat pakai macam laki tu

wanrulez said...

heheheh...

umur dah setahun 4 bulan.
eh..mana ada mcm laki, normal ler pakai baju bareback tu.
cuma rambut jer x panjang lg....tu yg nmpk cam laki.

aku letak reben kat kepala tp dia tanak pakai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers