Conventional to Islamic

Last 7 months I've been working in a conventional banking (EON Bank) but starting tomorrow I'll be working in an islamic banking. I believe some of my friends still didn't know where I'm up to. There are quite a number of islamic banking in Malaysia. Easily we can name it. KFH, Bank Islam, Bank Muamalat and Arrajhi Bank. Well, I'm heading to Bank Muamalat.
I'm not sure yet about my jobscope. Wish me luck for my first day tomorrow. Also hope for a better future where I can build up my long term career there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh...kat situ rupanya..suka line banking yer wan...anyway tahniah la yer..:)

Ibn Hussin said...

So from now on you have to play a big role in promoting Islamic Banking. I'm counting on you since I have left the banking sector, he..he..

wanrulez said...

line banking ni benefit bnyk....hehehehhe. alah ko pun dari ambank ke bank negara

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers