Outstation

Today, I was told that I might need to go to Kelantan this Thursday till Sunday.
The Bank will be organizing a charity program with one of the orphanage house there. From the IT department, we're bringing PC for them as a gift. That's why I'm in the picture of the event.
However, I'll get the confirmation on it tomorrow.

Its a great thing to travel around. But on the same day, the Bank's are organizing an event with Microsoft. It is called Microsoft Office Day. Microsoft will be promoting their Office 2007 and we can get the Home Premium edition for just RM50. On top of that, Sophos Anti Virus will be giving away their anti virus software for free. Better ask my colleague to get one for me in case I really need to go to Kelantan.

Besides all the excitement, I'm feeling a bit sad since I have to leave my little baby and my wife. Hope that my wife can handle the situation well. Even though it just 3 to 4 days, definitely I'll be missing the voice of my baby. Right now, every day I always spend some time talking to my baby since she's already started to talk even it is just a mumbling sound. Hahahaha.
My Precious

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers