My New PC

Today, I received my new PC. Comparing to my last job, this one definitely the best. I'm not condemning EON, but its the truth. I only received pentium 4 pc but with 256mb ram and a tft 15" monitor. Likewise, in Muamalat I received a brand new HP pc. The spec is totally awesome.

Pentium Duo Core @ 3.00 ghz
1.97ghz speed
2Gb RAM
250Gb HDD
DVD/RW
17" Plasma LCD monitor

Here are the pictures, but the quality is quite bad since I just snap it using my 2.0 megapixel phone without using the flash.
Okay, enough of it. Yesterday my boss sent me for a seminar at Boulevard Hotel Midvalley. The seminar is about Data Leakage and Protection conducted by ABS.
They are the distributor for Checkpoint, Lumension, Crossbeam and Sophos. I also met my ex SCAN colleague Nik there. Basically, the seminar is quite good and in fact we planned to arrange for a meeting for their Websense product (web filtering).

There is one interesting thing that I found out today. Unlike other bank where their officer are bound under the NUBE and ABOM category. Don't ask me the full name of that acronym. In Muamalat we have a union as well named as KEPAK. Some of the best part that i noticed, the increment is fixed every year for those grade 10 and below. Therefore, every year I can expect a 200 increment. On top of that there are other benefits that I don't think I can disclose it here. But, I think that I have made the right decision by joining this bank. Alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

Ibn Hussin said...

Amboi sampai snap picture. Aiseh, I hate wide screen monitor - pening kepala.

Encik Lubalang said...

aku walaupun pc spec tinggi gak, tp yg duk guna vendor aku - sbb aku slalu xde kat dpn pc hahahaha

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers