Last Day

Well....today is my last day working in EON Bank. Today as well the oil price no longer RM1.92 per liter. Its now RM2.70 per liter.

I start my day as usual. But before I came to the office I drop by to the panel clinic for EON Bank nearby my house to take some cough medicine. I'm enjoying the medical benefit up to the last day of my employment.

I'm having a lunch retreat with all my team from security administration. We went to Pizza Hut. Only Salleh , Ee Ling and Cheah missing from the retreat. However, I would like to thank all of you for the retreat.

Just after having my lunch, I browse through ITTUTOR website. The hottest topic definitely the price of the petrol. I also posted my comments and opinion on it. Everyone was in angry mood. In fact, me myself already angry with the government decision since yesterday. The reason:


  1. Last few days PM said that don't believed all the rumors saying that the petrol price will rise. The government only planned to do it somewhere in August. Then all the sudden, the price go up. And to make things worst, it went up by 78 cents. The highest ever in Malaysia history. The situation is almost the same when the PM said about the general election. First he said that the parliament will continue, but he changed his mind the next day.

  2. The traffic was really bad yesterday since my house is located near 4 petrol stations. I went back home first and around 8.00 pm I went out to fill up the fuel. Unfortunately, the road in front of my house the car not moving at all. The traffic goes from bad to worst. As a conclusion, I failed to fill up the petrol with the RM1.92 price.

  3. Eventhough I will get extra money for my new jobs, looks like it will not make any much different.

Another interesting story inside ITTUTOR is about the Prime Minister Office official website being hacked. I thought it was true. But the fact, they just point it to other website by using the PMO officical website as the header. Here is the screen.

http://www.pmo.gov.my/website/webdbase.nsf/w_4?openForm&url=http://www.geocities.com/nmapx/manifesto.txt


If I point it like this, http://www.pmo.gov.my/website/webdbase.nsf/w_4?openForm&url=http://www.wanrulez.blogspot.com


it will also have the same header as the PMO official website. So don't get confused on it.



Last but not least, I have also terminated the credit card that I received as a staff for EON Bank. So, no more 10k credit limit. So, for now no more 10k credit limit. To all my friends who read this blog, wish me luck for the better future.


0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers