The moment......

This morning, when I arrived at the office straight away I went to see my boss about my resignation. I was supposed to informed her yesterday (Monday), but unfortunately I need to take emergency leave yesterday since my mother in law admitted to the hospital and nobody to take care of my baby.

Alright back to the point. I've told her that I'm leaving the bank soon. She was quite shocked by asking whether I have tender my resignation. I've told her that I have submit it last Friday and my last day will be on Thursday.
She asked me whether I'm receiving a better offer or just because I want to leave. I told her that I got a better offer. Then she started telling me that, she already discussed it with our big boss about my situation. And they planned to look at my confirmation letter first whether I received any adjustment upon my confirmation. If I didn't received any adjustment upon my confirmation, they planned to query HR about it (not sure whether its true or not......or just to make me feel better). But looks like its too late already. I've made up my mind and its time to move on. By the way, she planned to arrange for a farewell lunch this Thursday.

Then I've been told to delegate all the jobs and brief my colleague about the CTCS project status.
At the same time I went to Branch Processing Centre (BPC) and met with Head. He already knew that I'm leaving. We have a bit chit chat and he said its a loss for the bank. Wahhhhh....I felt really appreciated.

Around 3.00 pm I went to our Disaster Recovery Centre in Puchong. All the way, I have a chat with my colleague Tan. He told me that, my boss really hope that I can stay. And she also plan to try to counter the offer that I already received. I'm totally speechless . But I know that it is impossible since my big boss is on leave this whole week and considering the confirmation that I received from the HR one month after I got confirmed, I don't think HR can come up with the new offer in just 2 days to go. It's a miracle if that happens.

So that's how the story for today. Another story is that starting from today, I've sent my baby to a babysitter new Taman Melati. I'm so glad to found someone to take care of my baby. Actually my friends Hisham from EPF recommended me to send my baby to her since he sent his child to her last time.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers