ASTRO from BAD to WORST

I've submitted this email to the sun newspaper.

Last Friday, when I came back from the office, I switched my ASTRO to channel 812 ESPN. Unfortunately is says that the channel is not in my subscription. Immediately I call ASTRO customer service and the customer service officer told me that they cannot access the system temporarily and promised to return my call once the system is OK. I keep on waiting but I haven't received any return call from them.

The next morning as early 8.00 am I gave them a call again. And this time they promised that my ASTRO should be OK in half an hour. After half an hour the problem yet to be solved and it started to pissed me off. I called them again and this time, they said I need to wait another one hour and they guarantee that the service will be OK. One hour later, the problem is yet to be solved. Again I called them, and this time they said I need to wait 24 hours for the service to be OK. What a stupid service provided by this ASTRO. They keep on promising and yet my ASTRO still facing the problem.

On Sunday, I call them again and this this they said they will try to solved it immediately but until now I still can't view my ASTRO. Even last night I need to watched my football match at mamak stall. Then what's the purpose of having ASTRO if I can't watch it at my own house? This ASTRO is now much terrible than before. Since receiving the new smartcard, I'm facing a lot of problem. First, my new smartcard got problem and I need to wait for one week to received the replacement card. Now, I can't even watched the channel that I subscribed to. And I've spent lot of my phone bills just to call them. What a stupid and terrible customer service.

Just that you are the only company that provide satellite service doesn't mean that you can treat your customer lightly. The government should take further action about it. What's the purpose of paying the bills if I can't watch it. And every time I need to call them with the problem yet to be solved and just to get speak with the customer service officer it took almost half an hour to get through the line.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers