Counting My Days

I have submit my resignation letter to the HR and Head of IT this evening.
So with that, my last day will be on Thursday (5th june 2008), exactly 7 months I've been here.
One thing that really make a difference between a one week notice and one month notice is the confirmation letter. Just after I submit the letter then I received my confirmation letter. Too bad that, HR already agreed with my one week notice. I'll tell my boss next week about this.

This morning, my boss called me up. We have some chit chat. First she told me that the EUC team will be deploying a new software to all 100++ branches somewhere in June. And the EUC team request someone from security to assist them. My boss assigned my for this task, meaning I have to travel to all branches. Nice one...But looks like she needs to find someone else.

Then, my boss asked about my current salary. Looks like she already smells something. Hahahaha.
She's pity with me since I didn't received any adjustment last time. The reason might be because I took some time for joining the bank about 2 months delay. Well, last time I'm waiting for the bonus and increment from SCAN first, then only I joined the bank. She also noticed that fresh graduates for the bank are earning RM2500 as the starting pay. Once they are confirmed they will get around RM2800 if I'm not mistake. Even my grade is the same with the fresh grads only that my salary is slightly higher.

Lastly, she asked me whether I have any friends interested to join the bank under the security team. She would prefer someone to have some skills on AS400 if possible. Our team really need more people to cope with all the projects. Talking about that, EON Bank will advertise all the vacancies in tomorrow The Star newspaper. Or you can just check the bank's official website.

3 comments:

Ibn Hussin said...

Tahniah bro. Pity you boss, ko ni la harapan nusa dan bangsa dia he.. he..

Encik Lubalang said...

wei aku tertinggal bot ke? ko nk blah g mana lak nih?

wanrulez said...

aku pegi islamic banking plak...hehehhe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers