Bon Voyage

Yes. I'm leaving. heheheheh.
I have agreed to accept the offer that i received. In fact I've done the medical checkup as well.
The offer is too good for me turn it down.
I received the salary exactly as what I'm expected of. Thank god.

So, tomorrow (Friday) I'll submit my resignation letter. But until now i haven't received the rest of my salary. Arghhhhh...RM900++ is a big amount of money.
I'm sure that tomorrow my boss will be shocked with the letter that I will pass to her.
Well....it's also your fault. Maybe this can be a good lesson for you. Next time, please give some respect to your staff and never questioning anything relating to religious issue.

If everything goes according to plan...I should start at the bank on 9th June 2008. That if my one week resignation is accepted. If not, then I've to wait for one month.

2 comments:

akr4m said...

congrats bro, so gaji as expected dalam 3.5k la ek, hehehe, tahniah2! rezeki anak tu. :D akhirnya dpt gak blah dari eon tu ek, hehe

wanrulez said...

hehehe...no komen.
yg pasti...x sbr nk tinggalkan EON ni.
yahooooooooooooo

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers