Good News

While waiting for my missing salary, which until today I haven't received it, I received a call on Saturday from one company calling for an interview session on Thursday (tomorrow). On Monday, I've already apply for leave. Today, I just received a call from one bank which I attended the first and second interview last month saying that I got the job. Since joining EON Bank, I have went to three interview plus another one tomorrow. Alhamdulillah. Thank GOD for all the blessings. Maybe this is rezeki for my new baby.

I'm yet to know how much they offer, but I will know it tomorrow. I'll collect the offer tomorrow and if I agree with all the terms, I need to do my medical checkup before I can join them.

By right, I need to give one month notice to EON Bank. However, even though I'm already a confirmed staff, I've yet to receive the confirmation letter. So, I can leave the Bank by giving one week notice. Hehehehehe.....I'll update later whether I accept or reject the offer. I'm sure if I tender my resignation, my boss will get angry and shocked with it. Hahahahha.....Don't care lah (this is the word that has always been used by my supervisor).



0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers